|Province of Turkey|
Location of Konya Province in Turkey
|• Electoral district||Konya|
|• Total||38,257 km2 (14,771 sq mi)|
|• Density||56/km2 (150/sq mi)|
In 2011 the Konya Metropolitan Municipality had a population close to 1.1 million, out of the 2 million in the Konya Province (76.2% of the population in Konya Province lives in the city, while the remaining 23.79% lives in the villages, sub-districts and districts.) Konya Province has 31 districts, three of which are central districts: Karatay, Meram and Selçuklu.
The Konya province is divided into thirty-one districts three of which are actually included in the municipality of Konya city (shown in boldface letters).
Caves in Konya Province are:
The traditional food, Etli ekmek
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Konya Province.|
|This geographical article about a location in Konya Province, Turkey is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|