This article does not cite any sources. (May 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Gold Sword for Bravery (Russian: Золотое оружие «За храбрость») was a Russian Empire award for bravery. It was set up with two grades on 27 July 1720 by Peter the Great, reclassified as a public order in 1807 and abolished in 1917. From 1913 to 1917 it was renamed the Saint George Sword (Георгиевское оружие) and considered as one of the grades of the Order of St. George.