The 1932 All-Pacific Coast football team consists of American football players chosen by various organizations for All-Pacific Coast teams for the 1932 college football season. The organizations selecting teams in 1932 included the Associated Press (AP), the Newspaper Enterprise Association, and the United Press (UP).
All-Pacific Coast selections
- George Sander, Washington State (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-1)
- Hank Schaldach, California (AP-1; NEA-1)
- Sim, Stanford (UP-1)
- Dave Nisbet, Washington (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-1)
- Ray Sparling, USC (NEA-1)
- Frank Slavich, Santa Clara (AP-1; UP-1)
- Bill Corbus, Stanford (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-1) (College Football Hall of Fame)
- Aaron Rosenberg, USC (AP-1; NEA-1) (College Football Hall of Fame)
- Steponovitch, St. Mary's (UP-1)
AP = Associated Press
NEA = Newspaper Enterprise Association, based on "tabulation of the choices of sports writers on Pacific Coast"
UP = United Press, selected by staff writers matching their opinions with those of coaches, players and other critics