Ten seconds may refer to:
Film and television
- 10 Seconds, a television game show that aired on The Nashville Network from March 29, 1993 to March 25, 1994.
- 10 Seconds (film), a 2008 German film
Ten-second rule or 10-second rule may refer to:
- an American football rule whereby the remaining game time may be reduced by ten seconds if a team is considered to have intentionally delayed the game
- a basketball rule in some leagues whereby the offense has ten seconds (eight seconds under international rules) to advance the ball to their forecourt
- a variation of the Five-second rule, whereby food fallen to the floor for less than five seconds may be considered by some to be safe to eat