|• Total||10.75 km2 (4.15 sq mi)|
|• Density||66/km2 (170/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
't Woud was founded by farmers at the beginning of the 20th century. After they had made the soil ready for farming they expanded their operations for decades. Nowadays only a few large farming companies are left. The other inhabitants are merely people who love living on the countryside.
It was first mentioned between 1830 and 1855 as 't Woud, and means wood. The postal authorities have placed it under Nijkerk. There are no place name signs, and the hamlet consists of about 30 houses.
combined listing with Appel