|Street address||Veenendaalsestraatweg 50|
|Postal/ZIP Code||3921 EC|
The restaurant was established in 1945 in the stable of the former hotel "Berg en Bos". The hotel had fallen victim to the Second World War. The Frisch family, of Swiss origin, just started all again and started a rotisserie. This restaurant went very well, until it burned down in 1964. Henri Frisch wanted to start over again, but he died a month after the fire. His children went on with the rebuilding and the restaurant reopened in 1965.
Owners of the restaurant were Henri Frisch (1957–1964) and his daughter Marianne Frisch (1964–1970). Marianne Frisch sold the restaurant in 1988. Henri Frisch was also head chef. In 1967, J. van Heusden was head chef.