|• Total||20.70 km2 (7.99 sq mi)|
|Elevation||0.2 m (0.7 ft)|
|• Density||430/km2 (1,100/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
's-Gravendeel (Dutch pronunciation: [ˌs xraːvə(n)ˈdeːl] (listen)) is a town and former municipality in the western Netherlands, in the province of South Holland. 's-Gravendeel is on the eastern side of Hoeksche Waard Island on the river Dordtsche Kil. It is connected to Dordrecht by means of the Kil Tunnel.
The village was first mentioned in 1645 as Schravendeel, and means "settlement of the Count (of Holland)". The village was founded after the new polder Nieuw-Bonaventura was drained in 1593. It used to be property of the States of Holland. In 1731, the village was sold to Dordrecht. 's-Gravendeel developed into the centre of the flax industry.
The Dutch Reformed church is a cruciform church built in 1905 after the 1637 church had burnt down. The tower was destroyed in 1945 and rebuilt in 1951.