97 may refer to:
- 97%, the figure from a seminal study of scientific consensus on climate change (i.e. 97% of surveyed articles on climate change agreed that humans are causing global warming)
- "'97" (song), from the compilation album Alkaline Trio by Chicago-based punk rock band Alkaline Trio
- Saab 97, an automobile
- British Rail Class 97
- Hot 97, a hip-hop radio station in New York City under the name WQHT
- Microsoft Office 97, a version of Microsoft Office.
- Marching 97, the Lehigh University marching band